Gibbs Asia Pacific

Resident Visas


Want to live in New Zealand?  Do you have family in New Zealand, or perhaps your partner or spouse is a citizen or permanent resident? Are you interested in find out more about the Skilled Migrant Category, or maybe you would like to explore investing in New Zealand?  Then a Resident Category Visa could be the right option for you because it will allow you to live, work or study in New Zealand permanently. 
If you would like to learn more about which residence category might be right for you, call us now for a free assessment.


Choose A Visa

  • LIVE
  • WORK